2017 All-Parish Fall Retreat
All Parish Retreat – September 22-24, 2017
Everyone is invited to Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA for a weekend of “growing in God’s love” together as parish family. The weekend will be a time of fellowship, worship, and fun-filled community-building for both adults and children.
Call the main registration number 888-613-9622. Indicate that you are registering as part of a group to be sure you get the group rate:St. Andrew’s Registration #709386
Rooms remain available as long as there are still rooms in Aspenbrook Lodge (we don't get the sense that the lodge that weekend is close to selling out, but don’t wait too long).
- Adult (age 12+) Single Occupancy (one adult per room): $125 per night
- Adult (age 12+) Double Occupancy (two adults per room): $81 per adult per night
- Adult (age 12+) Triple Occupancy (three adults per room): $66 per adult per night
- Adult (age 12+) Quad Occupancy (four adults per room): $58 per adult per night
- Child (age 6-12): $22 per child per night
- Children under 6 are free (and need not be counted when indicating room occupants)!
- Pricing includes lodging, formation SIX meals and ton of fun!
- Rooms sleep up to six, so consider joining with others to reduce costs.
- A 35% deposit is required at the time of reservation (balance due at check-in).
- Free ranch activities are included with the price (as well as activities that require an additional fee) that you may want to consider during free time or if you extend your stay.
- Scholarships are available, please contact Zoe Cole or Mother Elizabeth (link to emails)
The Ranch is outside of Granby Colorado, about 90 minutes from Denver. Those interested in carpooling (both drivers and riders) should contact Zoe Cole, Minister to Children and Youth for coordination information.
Dining is included in your room rate. All meals in the Schlessman Commons Dining Room are served buffet-style. Individuals in each group receive designated wristbands that must be presented at each meal. A fee will be charged to replace lost wristbands. Special meals or menus must be arranged in advance (options include vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, celiac, etc).
We want everyone to enjoy this retreat, but if you are interested in some light-volunteer activities at the event, please let us know! Light activities include assisting at registration, leading a hike, supplying refreshments for reception, supporting the Sunday morning worship, etc. More opportunities to come.
Tentative Retreat Agenda:
- Ranch check in 3pm
- Reception and check-in at Lodge Meeting Room between 3pm and 8pm
- Dinner Buffet open: 5pm – 7:30pm
- Game/movie night
- Breakfast buffet open: 7am to 9am
- Morning Prayer/Hike: 8am
- Group Gathering in Meeting Room: 9am
- Formation and Faith Activities I: 9:30 – 11:30
Low-impact Beatitudes & Labyrinth
High-impact Beatitudes Hike
Children’s Formation – God’s Mailbox
- Lunch buffet open: 11:30 – 1:00
- Formation and Faith Activities II: 12:30pm – 2:30pm
God as Love & Logic Parent (not just for parents!)
All-ages Art Activity: 12:30 pm – 1:30pm
- Open/Free Time: 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- “Happy” Hour in Lodge Common Room: 4:30pm
- Dinner buffet open: 5pm – 7:30
- Dusk Hike: 7pm – 8:00pm
- Group Vespers Campfire 8:00pm -9:00pm
- Breakfast buffet open: 7am to 9am
- Family Free Time: 9-10am
- Room check-out: 10am
- Outdoor church with Mother Melissa: 10:30
- Lunch Buffet open (included in price): 11:30 – 1:00
About Snow Mountain Ranch:
The Mission of YMCA of the Rockies puts Christian Principles into Practice through programs, staff and facilities in an environment that builds healthy spirit, mind and body for all. Read more about Snow Mountain Ranch here: http://snowmountainranch.org/
Download the YMCA of the Rockies app for additional information on activities, including the Beatitudes Hike: https://snowmountainranch.org/activities/