"The Sunday Experience" (TSE) for Youth
"The Sunday Experience"
for Youth at St. Andrew's
Our middle & high school formation program, "The Sunday Experience," invites you to join us as we grow in God in new ways.
All youth in grades 6th and higher are welcome to join us at our twice monthly meetings in the Common Room of the Parish House. This year we will be spend 4 gatherings with a specific part of the Bible. Mentored by a team of adults, we look back and we look forward to see who we are and how we are being asked to live as individuals and as a group.
Upcoming TSE Sundays 2016-2017
September 11 and 25
October 9 and 23
November 6 and 20
December 4 and 13
January 8, 15 and 29
February 12 and 26
March 12 and 26
April 9 and 23
Social Media Policy
We believe in taking all steps appropriate to keep our youth safe when participating in our parish life, especially when social media is involved. Social Media Policy St. Andrew's Denver. It can be easily summarized as:
Email is typically of a group nature with both youth and adult leaders all included on the same distribution list. When replies with inquiries come to one adult, we always copy another adult (often including a parent/guardian) on the response.
- Personal email still copies a parent/guardian
- Facebook groups are made up of adults and youth
- Media releases must be signed by parent/guardians before any photos can be shared via social media. We only allow individuals to tag themselves.
- Social Media, no matter the privacy controls in place, are always considered public space
- We limit chatting with smart phones to logistical coordination only