Welcome to St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in downtown Denver, Colorado.
We are a community of seniors, children, singles, LGBTQIA individuals, and families of all types.
We are a community of artists, musicians, and storytellers.
There is a place for you here.
In this season we continue to gather, mostly virtually, to be church:
dedicated to worship, faith formation, advocacy and service, fellowship, and tending a place of beauty in an anxious world.
We invite you to join us.
worship and Formation
Visit this page to view and download leaflets for upcoming Sunday morning, Evensong, and Still Point services.
Link to Godly Play page: here
*Knowing Jesus series now available. Pentecost resources coming soon!
Mission and Outreach
Summer: Wednesday and Saturday
Autumn: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
Don’t miss an issue, Sign Up here
Follow this link to find out more about the vaccine and inoculation plan in Colorado.
* Safety on our property is a top priority.
- Masks are encouraged when on campus.
- Masks required for indoor gathering and singing
- Social distancing is still suggested when gathered indoors.
- All groups interacting with children or the vulnerable are required to wear masks.
- Intergenerational gatherings require masks.
- Groups are encouraged to plan outdoor meeting and gatherings
- All food should be brought separately from home and not shared. No potluck style events.
- Regathering is being carefully considered and discussed with coordination with the diocese.
Text to 310-582-5828.
For your first text you will have to setup an account and provide a credit/debit card number. After that it is as easy as texting!
Please contact our Treasurer, Bob Mosher for details on setting this up.
Arrange for a monthly (or any frequency) withdrawal directly from your checking account. No need to remember whether you have donated or not.
To set this up there is a simple form to submit.
Contact our Treasurer, Bob Mosher for details on setting this up.
2015 Glenarm Place
Denver CO 80205
The Tree of Life is Growing Here
We are called
To offer sanctuary in the city
To grow in God’s love
To seek the renewal of the world.